cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Unit testing.
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:30:13 GMT
* Stuart Roebuck (stuart.roebuck@adolos.co.uk) wrote :
> So you have:
> 	AClass.java
> 	AClassTest.java (JUnit tests)
> 	MyClass.java
> 	MyClassTest.java (JUnit tests)
> 	Test/
> 		InputTestFile1.txt
> 		InputTestFile2.xml
> 		ResultExampleFile1.txt
>
> I'm not saying that this pattern is any better than any other, I just
> thought it would be worth having a pattern to work to.

Mm-hmm. The only thing that concerns me about doing it that way is that
it may get a little confusing because it'll double the number of classes
in each package. Another option would be to put them in a separate
package hieracy which mirrors the primary one, or to have a 'test'
subpackage below each package. Thoughts?

Paul