cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Unit testing.
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 10:18:14 GMT
* Giacomo Pati (giacomo@apache.org) wrote :
> Sounds like a plan. Go for it :)

Funky. Will do. Expect stuff to start appearing sometime this afternoon.

> > Does anyone know whether the IBM Public Licence is APL compatible, or
> > would we have to keep JUnit out of the repository?
> AFAIR IPL is compatible to the APL.

Right, I'll assume that's the case for the time being then. If anyone
knows otherwise, tell me now! Is there an authorative source for this
kind of thing?

Paul.

PS - my mails seem to be being very heavily delayed at the moment, any
ideas why?