cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Latest CVS does not build.
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 12:06:05 GMT
* Paul Russell (paul@luminas.co.uk) wrote :
> I'm just downloading the relevent API from sun to make sure I fix the
> right thing, but if any of you are up, and know the javax.xml.parsers
> API inside out, then...

Okay, now fixed. Can you guys give it a good checking over, and make
sure it works properly? I've checked all the examples, except the ESQL
logicsheets and actions, since I don't have a database set up for
testing atm. The solution I've implemented is not ideal (read: not as
quick as it could be) because I'm having to create a document to get a
DOMImplementation, and then in turn use that to create a Document with
the right doctype. I can't think of a quicker way of doing this at the
moment. I've put a shortcut route on the no-param newDocument, which
short-circuits this stage and creates a document directly from the
factory.

I've also modified the demo web app to use the JaxpParser as its default
now.

Incidently, shouldn't it be JAXPParser? It's an acronym, right?

P.