cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject [C2] Latest CVS does not build.
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:21:42 GMT

Building the latest CVS, I'm getting the following:

    [javac] /home/paulr/work/dev/xml-apache/xml-cocoon/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/parser/
Method getDOMImplementation() not found in class javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.
    [javac]         return builder.getDOMImplementation()
    [javac]                                            ^
    [javac] Note: 5 files use or override a deprecated API.  Recompile with "-deprecation"
for details.
    [javac] 1 error, 1 warning

I'm just downloading the relevent API from sun to make sure I fix the
right thing, but if any of you are up, and know the javax.xml.parsers
API inside out, then...

Paul Russell                                 Email:
This is not an official statement or order.    Web:

View raw message