cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: [c2] Can't use Context:// -- need help
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 08:23:27 GMT
On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:09:03 -0500
Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> wrote:
> I am using Tomcat 3.2.1 with Cocoon 2 and Xalan 2.0D07 (JDK 1.3)
>
> The problem comes from a couple of sources, and I need help from
> someone more familiar with Xalan than I.  I am trying to use a
> XSL stylesheet that I specified in my cocoon.xconf file.  The
> problem is that Tomcat uses the File:// protocol for finding
> context resources.
>
> The URL is set correctly:
> INFO    13309   [cocoon  ] (Thread-10):
> context://WEB-INF/logicsheets/list.xsl:
> file:C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\logicsheets\list.xsl
>
> I get this exception (which tells me nothing):
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: FuncPosition only allows 0

Hi Berin,

I don't know if it helps, but I remember Steffen talking about a similar
error message while integrating Xalan2 and Saxon with C1.
We interpreted it as follows: The XPath function 'position()' must not
have any arguments. Sometimes one (including me) passes the current node
as argument, even if it's not necessary(or allowed), for example
'position(.)'.
Maybe the new Xalan is somewhat more pedantic.

Hope it helps,
Conny

Conny Krappatsch                              mailto:conny@smb-tec.com