cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] XSP and apects (was: log performance penalties)
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:44:47 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >  Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Yes, I probably think is might be the solution. But still, I don't know if we
need Actions? Can't a Matcher or a Selector take its place? Can't a Matcher
instead of matching URIs match on events? Or be configured with a separate
file as you proposed? Or even have it's own namespace to be configured (I
know this would clutter up the sitemap but it is still separated by
namespace).

Giacomo