cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Prante <jo...@7val.com>
Subject Re: Contribution: session tracking for Cocoon 2
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:23:11 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Checked in your code and samples.

Wow - never thought that this is going so fast...

> 1. Can you please make sure that everything is checked in and works as
> intended?
> 2. Can you please modify your doc to reflect the current CVS.
> Basically get rid of the steps like modifying the session.xsl and the java
> code. Then i can add it to the docs.

> If you have any updates/changes. **Please** submit cvs diff's

It works without changes! Thank you dims!

I removed the parts from the xml. Hope the attached new 'sessions.xml' can
now be included to the docs.
Please feel free to modify the file to your preferences if further changes
are required.

Jörg

--
Jörg Prante
Sevenval AG (HRB 32757) e-business marketing technologies