cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New to cocoon!!
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:54:57 GMT
Niraj P Nagpure wrote:
> Hi,
> I am subscribed to cocoon mailing list for a week now, & got cocoon 1.8.2
> installed on JRun3.0.
>
> Gone thro' some Code and Docs, Code looks interseting, & I'll love to work
> on something. Can I help any one of you?
>
> Please let me know.

Well, I can't tell you what you should do for Cocoon, and if you'd like to
work on Cocoon 1 or Cocoon 2, so maybe you'll stay another week to find out
where you can help. There are some minor things to work on Cocoon 2 like
controlling the Avalon lifecycle sequence of Components and also bigger ones
like the cache system.

If you've some code changes to bring into the project make a 'cvs diff -u'
and send the zipped or tgz'ed output to the list.

Thanks

Giacomo