cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] [Bug] ComponentNotAccessibleException
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:01:22 GMT
I have copied this message to the Avalon mailing list.  If there is an issue
with pooling in the
Avalon package (which I suspect there is), then we need it to be fixed
there, and for us to
have an updated avalonapi.jar
----- Original Message -----
From: Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roebuck@adolos.co.uk>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [C2] [Bug] ComponentNotAccessibleException

Further follow up:

It's nothing to do with where it's running.  I've followed it as far as I
could but wasn't getting anywhere so I reverted back to my previous version
for the timebeing.

For future reference, if I'm trying to trace a bug which may be in the
avalonapi.jar in a CVS version of C2, is there any robust way of obtaining
the correct version of the avalon sourcecode for the library.

I downloaded the latest avalon CVS, but it looked like it might be a little
more up to date than the one in Cocoon.

If these two projects are constantly being altered in tandem, I could see
this issue being a real problem from time to time.  Could we incorporate
some kind of note in the Cocoon repository containing a revision tag or date
for the Avalon CVS that would guarantee getting the synced source?

Stuart.