cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Documenting XSP
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:37:50 GMT
At 18:54 +0000 11/01/01, Robin Green wrote:
>Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> wrote:
>>Is there a standard for documenting XSP pages that we can incorporate into
>>the build process?  Basically, that will help alleviate issues with people
>>learning new stylesheets, and help keep the descriptions and the tags
>>synchronized better.  I know it won't replace a good tutorial--but
>>sometimes a reference is better anyway.
>
>Definitely useful. This was discussed a while back under "xspdoc" or
>something.
>
>What I would like to know is, has Donald still got that stylesheet for
>transformating xspdoc tags to docs?

It's a very cool idea, Per Kreipke first came up with it I believe, Donald
did some stuff with it, I did the documentation for my XSPMailer TagLib
(still in limbo).

The problem is that you need to write the documentation stylesheet to match
your personal style of logicsheet writing.

I'm sure when SiLLy is a reality and people start using it, it will become
much easier to write a generic documentation stylesheets. In fact I reckon
documentation should be built into (and required) in the sll dtd ... it is
there already?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre