cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject FYI Crudlet
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:56:31 GMT
Hi All,

FYI. We are in the process of preparing the first release of CRUDLET.

	http://www.crudlet.org

Connects Cocoon XSP (display logic) via JavaBeans (business logic) to JINI
JavaSpaces (messaging layer) and on, to other services as required (JDBC,
SMTP etc.).

We have just implemented a faculative reinsurance exchange using the software.
	http://www.risk2risk.com

There is an article about the project here:
	http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/01/04/jini_enterprise.html

There are crudlet mailing lists here:
	http://www.jini.org/cgi-bin/show-mailing

All part of the reason I have been so quiet lately ;)

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre