cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: FYI Crudlet
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:48:50 GMT
At 19:30 +0000 09/01/01, Robin Green wrote:
>Majorly cool!! Remember, you can add a link to the list of extensions at
>xdocs/3rdparty.xml

Yes, I'd love to ..... however I have been unable to get secure CVS working
for a long time now, no-one who's helped me try and fix this appears to be
able to suggest how to get it working, I have wasted a lot of time trying!
(And yes, it's pissing me off!).

There was a time when I could get MacCVS to tunnel through MindTerm, but
for some reason it just does not work anymore. Yekk!

So, effectively, I am not a committer at the moment.

Sorry ....

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre