cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Cocoon 1 static rendering using Ant
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:59:06 GMT
Dear All,

I just wrote a simple class for adapting Cocoon1 to the "Style" task of Ant
1.2.

I can now batch render static files from Cocoon1!

I have offered the class to the Ant Project, I have no idea if they will
take it. If this would be useful to anyone, please let me know and I will
happily send you a copy.

Here is a sample of the usage.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project name="SiteBuild" default="build" basedir=".">
	<property name="build.dir" value="./html"/>
	<target name="build">
		<mkdir dir="${build.dir}" />
			basedir="./xml"
			destdir="${build.dir}"
			extension=".html"
			style="../stylesheets/static.xsl"
			processor="CocoonLiaison"
			includes="**/*.xml"
			/>
	</target>
</project>

Don't get confused by the "style" attribute, Cocoon still uses PIs to work
out which StyleSheet(s) to use.

Hope this helps

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design