cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <atagu...@nnt.ru>
Subject Re: [C2]: Proposal for caching
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2001 20:45:33 GMT
On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:08:13 +0000, Sergio Carvalho wrote:

>> 6. Identifying if the cache contains the response (or the most static part
>>    of it) can be done by a unique key. The Cacheable interface implements
>>    a getKey() method. The keys of all Cacheable components are chained together
>>    and build the unique key for the cache.
>-1. If Stuart is right, and transformers' output depends only on their input, then you
just need to check the inputs, and you just need to cache the final output.
Please excuse my boldness, but those that are dinamic transformes also should be quired.
[RT]: maybe the component is static or dinamic not judging by isDinamic(), but have some
label interface Dinamic (actually empty) and for components that are]
instanceof Dinamic perform the query?