cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <atagu...@nnt.ru>
Subject [C1,C2][feature request][response.setHeader["Expires","Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT");
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:36:10 GMT
Hello, Cocooners!

You all look so bussy, but I still would like to try to submit an idea of a feature
that we and maybe lots of other people need badly.

The thing is we have a section

<xsp:logic>
		response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
		response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
		response.setHeader("Expires","Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT");
</xsp:logic>

in half of our xsp pages. (The variety of options there is to make sure
that as many browsers as possible won't cache our page.)

Maybe some facility for doing this should be provided somewhere?
C1: In the request taglib? In some processor (if we do not want xsp)
C2: haven't had a close look at it sorry, but I'm sure there might be some appropriate place
for this feature for preventing browser-side caching.

Best regards,
Tagunov Anthony