cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject esql changes procedure
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:52:54 GMT
the situation i'd feared would happen has happened, sooner than i'd
thought. berin and robin checked in changes to the esql logicsheet last
inght, one in c2, and one in c1. neither committed the change to the other
branch. this is going to really fuck up my plans for cross-platform
logicsheet(s) if it continues to happen, so here's the deal:

if you make a change to the esql logicsheet, you _must_ make it to both
branches (and be sure to change the xsp namespace uri between branches).
if you don't want to be bothered, send me a cvs diff.

- donald