cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp xsp-java.xsl
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:24:10 GMT
On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Robin Green wrote:

> I notice even though you subsequently moved most of the tags to util, you've
> left in xsp:variable and you haven't discussed the xsp:variable tag on
> xsp-dev. Seeing as we are about to release 1.8.1, and people might start
> using it thinking it's official, -1 on this.

er, yes we have had discussion of xsp:variable on xsp-dev... no decision
yet, but i wanted to see how it looked in practice. however, i'm perfectly
happy to take this bit out for the 1.8.1 release. i'd be even happier to
explicitly comment it as <!--EXPERIMENTAL-->... so let me know.

you might want to take out the xsp:expr-value and the
xsp:declare-node-stack stuff if you're cleaning up xsp-java, as they were
added to the c1 xsp implementation with no notice, discussion, or vote.

- donald