cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: Heads up! Turbine Errors with Cocoon 1.x
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:42:30 GMT
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Donald Ball wrote:
> brian has sent me some patches to update c1's sql stuff to work with the
> latest turbine, but i'm not going to put them in until 1.8.1 is released.
> look for them shortly thereafter though - although i'm thinking i might
> want to engineer a switch to the Datasources stuff from c2 instead - it
> seems to be a bit saner.

+1 on getting the Turbine update in 1.8.2-dev

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson