cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Burton <ross.bur...@mail.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Bug tracking
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 08:22:19 GMT
On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Paul Russell wrote:

> Yep. That's the plan. I'm concerned that we've been losing track of
> who's doing what etc, so with a bit of luck this will help. As an aside,
> what timezones are all the committers in? Is it worth as all meeting in
> IRC on OPN or something to have a meeting sometime soon and work out
> where we go from here?

Some time today (probably) tonight I'll finish looking at the SVG stuff
and start filling Cocoon's and Batik's stores with bug reports.

BTW, I'm in London so my time zone is GMT.  However, what I do at work is
unrelated to Cocoon :-( so I can only come on IRC in the evening or
weekend.  Also, IRC is firewalled at work by our network provider, damn
them.

Ross Burton