cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <>
Subject RE: Tinderbox builds
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:40:08 GMT
John Morrison wrote:
> Sweet!  Is this based on Ant?

It does invoke Ant.

If you wander around the web site, and click on definition links you will
see the XML descriptions of the various projects that drive the process.

I have a series of XSLT transforms that takes these descriptions and
produces a batch file (or shell script) which is intended to be used
instead of the ones checked into the existing projects.  A separate batch
file/shell script is generated to assist with cvs checkouts and updates.

> When will it be available? Want want want want *GRIN*

In a matter of days.  The current transforms are specific to my system
setup.  I'm refactoring now...

- Sam Ruby

View raw message