cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 1 static rendering using Ant
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:19:16 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> I just wrote a simple class for adapting Cocoon1 to the "Style"
> task of Ant 1.2.

Sounds positively perverse..

> I can now batch render static files from Cocoon1!

... the funniest thing is that it and actually sounds useful too...

> I have offered the class to the Ant Project, I have no idea if
> they will take it. If this would be useful to anyone, please
> let me know and I will happily send you a copy.

My only concern is whether cocoon1 is being maintained or deprecated at
this point.

There have been changes to turbine and fop which affect cocoon1 that nobody
appears to be looking into.

For details, go to:
   http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/jakarta/proto/xml-cocoon.html

- Sam Ruby