cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Proposal for caching, 2nd chapter
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:26:35 GMT
Hi,

this **** mail program just send my draft without asking me.....
(OK, I hit accidentaly the send instead of the save button).

The proposal was not finished (I wanted to cover Actions, Selectors
and Aggregation as well), but as it is send now, we can
start discussing and add them later on in the discussion.

One last think:

The caching consists of the software parts:
1. Implementing the Cacheable interface in the various components
2. Implementing a Cache
3. Implementing the algorithm in the ResourcePipeline.

So this could be split up to various people.
If this proposal is accepted I could do points 1 and 3 very quick (I hope).

So, I hope I did get everything right - if not just tell.

Carsten