cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject Out of memory errors
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:40:13 GMT
Hi,

We are having problems with the JVM dying with an "Out of memory error"
after Cocoon 2 installations have been running for a few days. This happens
on different servers even after "upping" the JVM memory to 256MB using "-Xmx
256". The servers are running the Cocoon C2 version from around the
beginning of November 2000.

Has anything(s) been changed since then that may be the source for these
errors (i.e we should use a more current CVS version)? Is anyone else
running into these problems with the current CVS version?

Thanks for any pointers.

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]