cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cocoon 1.8.1 (was: Re: generate <esql:excute-query> dynamically ?)
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:24:02 GMT
Donald Ball <balld@webslingerZ.com> wrote:
>yeah, damn, there's that to. robin, do you have any objections to
>releasing 1.8.1?

Just done a lot of commits over the past few hours. Now I'm happier I've got
all that work off my chest. :-D

The only major change remaining is the existing FOP samples are for 0.13 and
don't work with 0.15 which is supplied. A number of people posted me new
samples and I seem to have lost them all. :-O Hopefully they are in the
archives...

And of course I'd like people to test it. But I won't have a testing period
like last time, this is scarily overdue already.

The other minor thing is (don't flame me, Donald, you were the one who
wanted to finalize the esql namespace), I think the encoding support in esql
should use elements instead of attributes so that we can use
get-nested-whatsits. But it's late.

Good night! :-)