cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Cocoon 1.8.1-dev?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:27:01 GMT
I'm very pleased to report that I finally solved the PDF problem which has
been bugging so many people ever since IE5 came out (IIRC), by setting the
content-length in the response. (Feel somewhat guilty for taking so long and
being in denial about the problem at first, but anyway.) It's not optimal
code but it'll do for now.

Now that esql encoding is also done that's my critical list cleared.

If anyone has any outstanding issues, please raise them now. I'm looking at
a fast release, in a day or two from now.

It'll be good to finally get it out of the door - the changes list is huge!