cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: esql logicsheet broken?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:57:00 GMT
Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> wrote:
>Allan Erskine wrote:
>
>>the esql logic sheet doesn't seem to be using Berin's DataSource
>>components anymore - is this intentional?

>I sure hope not!  I will vote to DEMAND the rollback immediately.  I
>understand
>that the author wants to maintain one codebase.  I have no problem with
>that.
>I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IGNORING HOW COCOON 2 DEFINES AND USES
>DATASOURCES!!!!
>Cocoon 2 DOES NOT USE TURBINE!!!!  It should NOT have code that uses
>turbine
>AT ALL.
>
>Donald Ball, PLEASE FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

It looks as though Donald accidentally didn't read your previous msgs on
this subject. I already know he is not getting commit messages. This is the
second time he just plain overwrote your changes, obliviously! Donald,
ensure you are subscribed to cocoon-cvs@xml.apache.org, and please try and
stay in touch with cocoon-dev goings-on or you are just going to really piss
people off. And Donald, I hope you got my other complaint message sent to
cocoon-dev and xsp-dev, about new xsp tag.