cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: C2 - missing class?
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:46:19 GMT
> I don't have access to a computer where I can commit the change, but try
> removing the
> entry for the J2EE connection.  I did notice that the CVS version of
> cocoon.xconf has
> <component name="...."> instead of <component role="....">.  That may
> contribute to
> the problem.

Ok... found it!
Removed the "j2eePersonnel" from cocoon.xconf and now it works.

 <component-instance name="j2eePersonnel"
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.datasource.J2eeDataSource">
   <dbname>cocoonPersonnel</dbname>
 </component-instance>

I looked into the cocoon.jar and found out that the "J2eeDataSource.class"
is missing in my cocoon.jar. Looked into the build dir and it is
copied but not compiled!

Do I need to add something like "build with J2ee"?
--
Torsten