cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject sitemap.xmap
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:14:58 GMT
How do I can I use wildcard matching in the path and pass the results to an
xsp page as a parameter?

eg:

   <map:match pattern="*/*/*/*/report.html">
    <map:generate  type="serverpages"
src="docs/getPostcodeData.xsp?postcode='{1}{2} {3}{4}'"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/html/report.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

the above doesn't work as the file docs/getPostcodeData.xsp?postcode='NG2
1RQ' doesn't exist.

Is there yet a method for doing this?

Thanks,

John.