cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Michalek" <Pet...@mygazoo.com>
Subject RE: problems with setup of C2
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:45:02 GMT
Paul,
your fix helped to identify the problem.

message:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Attempted to
retrieve directory listing of non-directory
e:\sw\jdk1.3.0_01\jre\lib\ext

... which doesn't exist

after creating the directory e:\sw\jdk1.3.0_01\jre\lib\ext, I can start
up c2.

Thanks,

-peter

www.luminas.co.uk