cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject LogicSheets for Cocoon 2
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:26:11 GMT
I am going to port some Cocoon 1 LogicSheets to Cocoon 2,
because I am going to need them for a project.  However,
I am curious as to the purpose of some of them.

Context.xsl -- A wrapper for the Context object (very necessary)
Session.xsl -- A wrapper for the Session object (very necessary)
               I have some potential extensions for this one.
Cookie.xsl  -- A wrapper for the Cookie object  (I can wait)

Global.xsl  -- I have no clue what this is for.  It looks like
               a way to do global variables, but what is it's
               intended scope?  VM global? Context global?  If
               it is context global then why does it exist?  If
               it is VM global then why would you wan't to
               circumvent webapp security model?  (I will let
               someone else port this unless there is great
               demand).

Calendar.xsl -- How is this supposed to be used?