cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From SoftLiban MOODAD Shadi <shadi.moo...@softsolutions.fr>
Subject calling a servlet from inside a PDF file
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:32:12 GMT
I have wrote a servlet that make an image of PNG format and output it to
the JspOutputStream of the HttpRequest it works well if called alone
the problem is that I have integrate it in a xsl file used to transform
an xml into a pdf format

 <fo:inline-graphic
href="http://localhost:8080/servlet/softsolutions.applets.chart.ChartApplet?xmlChart=Chart.xml"
height="400px" width="400px"/>

Now if I call the xsp file from a browser running on the same machine
that runs the Tomcat3.2(cocoon1.8 inside as a servlet)no pdf is
generated
but if i call the xsp from another machine than it runs very well

I think that may be it's a problem of time out or synchoriwation
because I did the following test:
on the same machine running the tomcat--cocoon :
when i run the server I call the servlet from a file other than the xsp
than imediatelly I call the xsp file in another browser window so the 2
requests run's coccurently and the xsp file run's correctly and generate
the pdf format and display the image

thanks for help