cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc van Kempen <m...@bowtie.nl>
Subject XSP compilation and classpaths problems (2)
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:10:10 GMT
Hi All,

My nose suddenly got a lot shorter, so I could see past it,
anyway, just after I sent my message I saw this entry in the cocoon install
file:

To run multiple instances of Cocoon in the same virtual machine (in ??different
zones), the ./bin/cocoon.jar file needs to be included in the zone's classpath
(together with other zone specific classpath components). so, you need to
properly set the ??processor.xsp.localclasspath property. This property tells
the XSP engine wich classpath to use when calling the compiler, as there's
??currently no way for Cocoon to ask the classpath to the zone's ??classloader.
The value of this property should be the classpath ??used in the "repositories"
parameter (which includes ??cocoon.jar). Please note that the port for doing
this is still experimental.

This is only for the latest cocoon version, right?

And I would use this as follows?: (I can't test right now
I'm still using 1.7.4, I have to upgrade first)

zone.properties:

repositories=bla1.jar,bla2.jar
processor.xsp.localclasspath=bla1.jar:bla2.jar

Does this look right?

Regards,
Marc.

Marc van Kempen