cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <mats.no...@spectral.se>
Subject Re: Fresh copy from CVS broken?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:38:53 GMT
I have tools.jar in my cp. And that has worked before...could you be more
specific to what the problem is?
Another quick question you may be able to answer:

I´ve tried several times to get an answer from the list about parameter
passing from actions the the rest of the sitemap components.
The Map I return from my action contains an URI (I´ve tested this) but when
the pipeline does setGenerator the map is suddenly empty.
I did a few printouts from the substitute method and it confirmed it.
The generated sitemap.java looks like this (skipping the parameter settings)

if ((map = wildcardMatch(matcher_wildcard_N25E_expr, objectModel)) != null)
{
        log.debug("Matched matcher_wildcard_N25E");
        listOfMaps.add (map);
//here I run my Action. Which adds an URI with the key in the Map set to
"uri"
        map = ((Action) ((ComponentHolder)
super.sitemapComponentManager.lookup("action:login")).get()).act
(environment, objectModel, substitute(listOfMaps, null), param);
//Setting the generator
        pipeline.setGenerator ("generator:serverpages",
substitute(listOfMaps, "{uri}"), emptyParam);
Now in the last substitute the map is empty. Is the sitemap missing a
listOfMaps.add(map) after I run my Action or is there something else wrong?

Hope you can help me!!

/Mats