cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status on c2?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:39:22 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
> > Paul Russell wrote:

> >> Happy to tackle content aggregation. That okay with everyone else?
> >

> > BTW: If you need any functionality that the sitemap engine (read sitemap.xsl)
> >
> > should/can provide to make your work easier please don't hesitate to contact
> >
> > me. I feel that this is my responsability and I'm willing to support your
> >
> > effort as much as I can.
> >

> Question: how does one Action call another.  The reason is that I want to
> separate out form navigation from from form processing, so I want to process
> the results and navigate to the next page in two different Action objects.

I'm not sure what you mean. You can have <map:act> element in your
<action-set> without an action attribute and thus the action will be
called every time (I've used this for a session verification action). On
the other hand you can have several <map:act> with the same value on the
action attribute which means that all those actions are called in the
defined sequence. Communication between the actions is not
defined/provided by C2 so you have to use attributes on the
request/session/context objects.

Hope this helps.

Giacomo