cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <mats.no...@spectral.se>
Subject Could not find component for hint 'sitemap'
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:13:56 GMT
I get this strange error when I try to start C2

DEBUG   451     [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): DefaultComponentManager returned
instance for role org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.
ERROR   451     [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): Could not find component for
hint 'sitemap'.
ERROR   451     [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): Error compiling sitemap
org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotFoundException: Could not find component
for hint 'sitemap'.
 at
org.apache.cocoon.CocoonComponentSelector.select(CocoonComponentSelector.java:105)

 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:136)

 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:162)

Never seen it before, any suggestions?

/Regards Mats