cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: esql logicsheet broken?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:21:54 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>

>> Yea we can.  (We would need to go back a couple of revisions for the logging
>
>> points).
>

>> If I revert back to the old esql.xsl (that had datasources working before
>
>> today's commit), can you add back in the XML parsing stuff?
>

> sure thing. one question though - did the datasources stuff come before
>
> the huge change (porting the c1 logicsheet to c2) or after?

It was originally introduced before "The Huge Change" (tm), and reintroduced
afterwords.  We no longer have all of our nice neat logging points, but I
can slowly add them back in later.

I will back up to the version that has both datasources and "The Huge Change".

That way, there will be a lot less for you to do.