cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Verhage <pe...@ibuildings.nl>
Subject Bug xsp:attribute
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:49:23 GMT
I may have experienced the effect of a little bug in the xsp:attribute
tag. If I use a xsp:attribute tag within a logicsheet, because I can't
use an xsl:attribute for some variable. And I have a few xsl:attribute's
following after the xsp:attribute they don't get processed. Do I put the
xsl:attribute's before the xsp:attribute everything seems fine. So e.g.

<test>
  <xsp:attribute
name="test1"><xsp:expr>"test"</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="test2">test</xsl:attribute>
</test>

Will return:
<test test1="test"/>

And:

<test>
  <xsl:attribute name="test1">test</xsl:attribute>
  <xsp:attribute
name="test2"><xsp:expr>"test"</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
</test>

Will return:
<test test1="test test2="test"/>

Ofcourse the desired result is the last one...
I'm using Cocoon 1.81 DEV from a week ago or something.

Because it seems to be that it's a bug in XSP, and XSP is only part of
Cocoon I send this to this list, hope someone can take a look at it and
fix it. Personally I'm just using the second case so nothing can go
wrong, but I think more people can run into trouble with this kind of
behaviour.

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Verhage       <peter@ibuildings.nl>
ibuildings.nl BV - information technology