cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: esql logicsheet broken?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:34:55 GMT
Paul Russell wrote:

> * Robin Green (greenrd@hotmail.com) wrote :
> In fairness to Donald, as you have already observed, he's not getting
>
> commit messages, which makes it very difficult to work out what's going
>
> on. Donald has been working on this project for a very very long time
>
> (no offence Donald ;) and I've not seen him drop the ball yet. He's also
>
> waiting for a status update on cocoon2 to let him know what on earth
>
> we're doing at the moment, which'll help. He'll no doubt come back online
>
> a little later when he finishes work, fix everything, and cure all major
>
> world ills in the process. :)

He may not be getting commit messages, but is he getting cocoon-dev messages?
I have already discussed this before on the list.

I am working on getting esql to work again with the Cocoon 2 way, and have all
the conditional stuff in there so that once he updates Cocoon 2, he can use that
version for both Cocoon 1 and Cocoon 2.

Donald, please forgive me for my outburst--but you can imagine my frustration
for having my work simply overwritten TWICE on the Cocoon 2 version of esql.
In the future, could you please do a diff between what you want to check in
before it is done?  Hopefully we can resolve this quickly.