cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <mats.no...@spectral.se>
Subject Re: Jini + Javaspaces....C2 Installation - no such method
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:36:53 GMT
Thanks, I seemed to get one step further this time...now it seems that my sitemaphandler isn´t
compiled.
After a quick look in the Cocoon log I found this snippet:

ERROR   1803    [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): Logicsheet.setInputSource
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Namespace not supported by SAXParser
 at org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTemplates(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:749)
 at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.Logicsheet.setInputSource(Logicsheet.java:83)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.configure(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.CocoonComponentSelector.setupComponent(CocoonComponentSelector.java:242)
 at org.apache.cocoon.CocoonComponentSelector.select(CocoonComponentSelector.java:161)
 at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:136)

 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:162)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
-----------------------------

Which in turn seem to lead to the following error:

ERROR   2173    [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): Logicsheet.getTransformerHandler:Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException:

And then:

ERROR   2183    [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): Error compiling sitemap
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Null content handler
 at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:965)

Wrong version of Xerces or what?

I'm using Xerces-1.2.3...

Any ideas?