cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: C2 - missing class?
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:32:35 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Paul Russell wrote:
> >
> > * Torsten Curdt (tcurdt@dff.st) wrote :
> > > I just checked out the current CVS version but cannot start C2 anymore...
> > > At startup I get:
> > >  org.apache.cocoon.components.datasource.DataSourceComponentSelector could
> > > not be found
> > > Did someone forgot to check in something? ;)
> >
> > Looks that way. Whoops Berin ;)
>
> I didn't had any problem. I've checked out and in multiple time today
> and my "cvs diff" isn't showing me that mentioned class is absent.

That should be the role name--not the class name.  I am doing a cvs checkout
from home, and will verify if it is set correctly.  Basically you should have:

<component role="org.apache.cocoon.components.datasource.DataSourceComponentSelector"
           class="org.apache.cocoon.CocoonComponentSelector">
</component>