cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get Ant to require two libraries
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:59:47 GMT
Klaasen Tom wrote:

> About the same question was asked only a while ago on the ant-dev
>
> mailinglist:
>

> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=97893217105525&w=2
>

> hth,

Thanks -- I got it working with a creative solution.  You can
see what I did with the latest cvs.

Basically it uses two tasks each one executes if the property
exists that is needed--on the last dependancy, I set a property.
I exclude the file from javac unless the property exists:

<task name="prepare-jndi" depends="prepare-datasource" if="jndi.present"/>

<task name="prepare-datasource" depends="prepare-main-source" if="datasource.present">
   <property name="j2ee.present" value="true"/>
</task>

<javac ....>
     <exclude file="**/J2eeDataSource.java" unless="j2ee.present"/>
</javac>