cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [C2][Patch] XMLFragment (again)
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 15:27:54 GMT

Torsten Curdt a écrit :

> > So here is the correct patch for C2 (C1 patch was correct). I included
> > also a patch for DOMStreamer so that it can stream a DocumentFragment.
>
> Cool!! Just tried it out but didn't work as exspected...
> Shouldn't I be able to call the toSAX()/toDOM() now like this
>
>   <xsp:expr>object</xsp:expr>
>
> instead of
>
>   <xsp:logic>object.toSAX(contentHandler)</xsp:logic>
>
> ?
> --
> Torsten

That's the way it works, but only in places of the XSP where produced
elements are allowed. In other places (such as inside <xsp:attribute>)
it's converted to text using String.valueOf().

Have a look at the generated java code to see if it contains
"XSPObjectHelper.xspExpr(contentHandler, object)".

--
Sylvain Wallez
Anyware Technologies