cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject passing URIs in XSP
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 22:04:41 GMT
I noticed something when trying to implement a
Really Cool LogicSheet(tm), and that is that there
is no really easy way of getting the URI of the
sheet called from a logicsheet.

Basically, I am creating a Cocoon 2 logicsheet
that takes markup for a complex form, and both
renders and processes it.  I can make the markup
specify the destination (itself), but I would
much rather this be automated and hidden from the
end user.  The LogicSheet is aimed toward
Business Analysts, so they really don't want
to worry about those types of things.

If I have a form that is accessed this way:

apps/personnel.html

I want to specify the destination to be

personnel.html

so that when the action is taken care of,
the form processes itself, and displays the

Is there any way that can be done?