cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From veeras <vee...@indts.com>
Subject problem with <xsp:include>
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 06:24:23 GMT
Hi all,
    I am using Cocoon1.8 on Apache1.3.12 with Tomcat3.1.1 on Solaris 2.7.
    While i am trying to use JNDI classes in my XSP page, Cocoon is not able
to findout it, saying ClassNotFoundException.
    [ Pls. note, i included all the JNDI related jars in the CLASSPATH, and
I used <xsp:include> tags to import JNDI package in my XSP page].

    But If I gave full path for the JNDI class  without mentioning it in the
<xsp:include> tag, Cocoon was able to find out the class without fail.
    [ Example :
                Hashtable env;

                javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext ctx = new
javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext(env);

     ] ---> working fine.

   [ Example :
                <xsp:structure>

<xsp:include>javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext<xsp:include>
                </xsp:structure>

                Hashtable env;

                InitialDirContext ctx = new InitialDirContext(env);

     ] ---> not working, throwing ClassNotFoundException

    pls.help me to solve this problem

    Thanks in advance

Rajkumar