cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From veeras <vee...@indts.com>
Subject Problem with Servlet_2_2.jar
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:04:28 GMT
I have installed JavaWebServer 2.0 on my Solaris with Cocoon Web Publishing
Framework. Cocoon asks us to include some jar files which includes
"servlet_2_2.jar". But since JWS already have in build servlet engine, so we
didn't include this jar file in classpath. Now my program uses functions
like getAttribute(String) of HttpSession interface which is not included in
the JWS's "servlet.jar". If I replace the servlet.jar by servlet_2_2.jar
(JavaWebServer2.0/lib directory) it gives me following error:

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Unimplemented interface method
        at com.sun.server.http.VirtualHost.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.server.http.HttpService.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Could you please help me to get out of this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Veeramani