cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject tomcat and xsp, oddities
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:39:13 GMT

In my previous e-mail I said that it wouldn't reload properly. Now I'm not
too sure. Sometimes touch .xml doesn't do anything, other times it works and
updates the stuff. It's really confusing... Is there any special rules about
the caching that I should be aware so I know the sequence of touch that need
to be made ?

My xsp page uses a two pass system, include xsp style, then include the
to-html style, can that cause more caching problems ?  (it's based on the
example given inside samples/xsp)

Thanks.

Philippe Lavoie
Software Engineer                      tel: 819.778.0345 mobile:
819.664.9881
Cactus Communications Internet	   email: philippe.lavoie@cactus.ca