cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject Tomcat problem with XSP pages... (and solution)
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:06:16 GMT
For some odd reason tomcat decided that ./repository should be put inside
$TOMCAT_HOME/lib

This means that you do a restart of tomcat and your xsp page are now fixed
in stone... not much fun. Can you add the following fix to the FAQ or the
installation page please ?

Q:I have Tomcat and my pages that use XSP are not being updated, what gives?

A: Modify your cocoon.properties and specify an absolute path for the
processor.xsp.repository instead of the default "./repository". We suggest
something like
	processor.xsp.repository =
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/repository

    (please note that you need to replace $TOMCAT_HOME with the proper
value)

It would be interesting to see if I'm the only one that got this behavior :)

Philippe Lavoie
Software Engineer                      tel: 819.778.0345 mobile:
819.664.9881
Cactus Communications Internet	   email: philippe.lavoie@cactus.ca