cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Fresh copy from CVS broken?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:17:44 GMT
* Mats Nor?n (mats.noren@spectral.se) wrote :
> Hi,
> I checked out a fresh copy of CVS and dropped the war file in Jakartas
> webapp-catalog.
> When I tried to view the welcome page I got a NullPointerException. It
> seems that the SiteMap doesn´t compile at all..
> Everything seems to work up to the actual compilation of the Sitemap.
> I included a printout from the log file below.
> What am I doing wrong?

Um. Whoops. Us-fu. However, it does appear that Cocoon is failing to
find your java compiler. Make sure it's in your classpath. Once that's
done, you should be fine.

I'm not going to fix this problem *now*, because it's going to take an
hour to so to fix properly (as in without doing a quick hack), and I
won't have an hour or so free until this evening (GMT). If you're lucky,
one of the other developers is up, and they'll fix it now. If not, you
might have to wait a few hours -- sorry :/.

Paul