cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Stundzig <stef...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: [C1] and xalan2
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:19:04 GMT
Hi Ovidiu,

/**
 * @author: Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
 * @date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:48:49 -0800
 */
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:16:24 +0100, Steffen Stundzig <steffen@smb-tec.com>
> wrote:
>
> > did anybody use C1 with xalan2, especially the compiled stylesheets and
the
> > other stuff of the TRaX-Model. I hope, that it can speed up the XSLT
> > processing.
> > I've seen xalan2 in C2, but C1?
>
> I'm interested in this integration too since it could make easier
integrating
> Saxon as well. I may try to give it a shot over the week-end, but I don't
> promise anything.

I've started developing an TRaXTransformer as replacement for the
XalanTransformer in C1. It works and the compiled stylesheets are
nice to have. Also I've ported the
'org.apache.cocoon.xml.util.XPathAPI' to work with xalan2.

C1 compiles without any errors, but at runtime
I get errors from the XSPProcessor. In the generated xsp-java files
are illegal characters such as '\n' and so on. Any ideas?

Regards
	Steffen...

Steffen Stundzig                            mailto:steffen@smb-tec.com