cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject [OT] Does anyone else find this deeply worrying?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:56:23 GMT
I've just had by bi-daily trawl through all the news sites on the net,
and found this piece on slashdot:

  http://slashdot.org/askslashdot/01/01/16/2357207.shtml

The piece points to the following URL on an ASP based site:

  http://www.aspalliance.com/dagon/rejectNS/rejectNS.html

I find this *extremely* worrying, and feel it flies in the face of
exactly what we're trying to achieve with Cocoon and modern internet
application frameworks in general. Is this individual misguided, or are
there others (the majority?!) who share his opinion? I would hate to see
the internet go this way, wouldn't you?

Paul